Thursday, July 9, 2009

Road trip gems

Here are some photos from the road trip, as promised.

Ravenden, Missouri Recommended by my cousin, Rebekah.

Idaho Springs, Colorado Erica and I on a break.

Colorado I love it.

Colorado In an old train when we stopped for a stretch.

Utah

Arches National Park, Moab, Utah On the phone with Alicia, the Arches expert, aka my sister.

Arches Rodney and I being desert lizards.

Arches Windows arch (I think).

Las Vegas, Nevada Erica and I starting out right with some Green Tea.

The Palazzo, Las Vegas, Nevada Loved these umbrellas hanging from the ceiling.

Las Vegas, Nevada Serendpity 3!

Las Vegas, Nevada Rodney and I outside of...some European replica.

The Bellagio, Las Vegas, Nevada And of course, the water show outside of the Bellagio.


2 comments:

  1. Idaho springs look really beautiful!

    It must have been a really good road trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo! Ravenden! Love all the pics. :)

    ReplyDelete