Sunday, July 12, 2009

Here's the thing...

I want to do something with paper--stationery-wise. The only thing is, I'm not quite sure how to go about getting connected with people who know the biz (I just used the word "biz" and I liked it). This is my current brain stumper. That and trying to find an apartment/house in our price range in Orange County. And trying not to miss my dear dear friend Dana who is back in Birmingham.

Oh but yes, Orange County. I know that I had been saying Los Angeles, but after spending two full days in West L.A., driving around with Erica, looking at apartments, we are thinking that we are a litttttle bit more laid back than we thought. I'm realizing that I need air and space to breathe. The hustle and bustle and noise and grime of the big city is not quite me. So we expanded our search to include Huntington Beach and Laguna Hills (Hills, not Beach = cheaper), which we are going to check out on Monday.

Tomorrow is the Renegade Craft Fair and I'm excited. 11 am to 7pm. Get ready, cause here I come. I would like to be in this one day...looking for a partner--who's with me?

I posted this picture somewhere else tonight and thought I would share it again! Thanks to poppytalk. It is such a pretty photo. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment