Thursday, November 12, 2009

The line at Coffee Bean just got incredibly long. Out the door long.

Anddd I'm back at Coffee Bean, my second home. Ahahah. Just working on Alicia's site and it's actually not going so bad. I'm getting things done, figuring out how to fix things, dealing with CSS. Ahh, the sweet satisfaction of previewing a page after spending 15 minutes trying to figure out why the background won't show up. Or why the menu bar color is wrong. Or why the logo.jpg is a question mark box. I've been here a while...

Good news, I found out my costume for next year...now I just have to find a baby to borrow. A baby who's parents don't mind me dressing up their child and carrying it around in a pot.


I found something that I want to try, when I have the ability to do so. Sunprint fabrics. Alicia and I did some mini sunprints a couple summers ago and I love them.

I also discovered a new art love. Steven Meyers does X-Ray photography and it's awesome. I want huge prints of these so I can hang them all over my room/apartment and make Erica think I'm insane. Which she might think already.


No comments:

Post a Comment