Thursday, September 17, 2009

Back to the roots

Yesterday Erica and I went to Little Tokyo and it was quite an ordeal. Parking was a mess. We didn't want to pay for parking because we had just enough cash to buy two benches from someone in Koreatown off Craigslist. 10 bucks. For 2 benches. Dining table seating, check. Boooooya I love cheap furniture. But that's another story. Back to Little Tokyo. We walked around the "mall," but it really wasn't very interesting, aside from a flower shop and a 99cent-like store. We almost got run down by some very intent older Japanese men who just needed to get to the market. We left after about an hour and then got called over by the parking attendant when we tried to park somewhere else. So we left and decided to go back to Little Tokyo by way of the Metro, saving that for a big L.A. Day.


Paper-looking flowers

I have new bangs! This is what happens when I'm bored.

Also, I need to stop eating so much cheese. And bread. So I guess that means I have to not eat a grilled cheese sandwich everyday. Ughhhhh. The new season of Bones starts tonight. What a great day this is.

1 comment:

  1. first attempt at little tokyo...fail. next time we'll take the metro and be like hilary duff and sing at union station.

    cute bangs by the way. i haven't seen them til now.

    ReplyDelete