Sunday, July 5, 2009

Actually, it was Day 3

And now it's day 5. I was hoping to post every day of this trip, but I was not about to pay $13.00 for 12 hours of internet. No thanks. 

Well, on Friday, after seeing some family in Missouri (which was great--extra great to see my grandpa), the road trip really began. We got out of Missouri and made our way across Arkansas, and then Kansas. That was maybe the longest drive of my life. Ever. All we had to do was get to Denver. We made it and stayed the night. We woke up the next day and went to Whole Foods over in the Lakewood area and it was great. Biggest and best Whole Foods I've ever been to. Maybe I'll move there next...

Yesterday was the best day for scenery. We drove from Denver to Las Vegas. In one day. Was that crazy? Driving out of Denver in the morning was great. I highly recommend doing it. We went from Denver to Arches National Park, just outside Moab, Utah. Last time I was there was 1991. It. Was. Amazing. Pictures to come later. 

Alright, well, Rodney wants his computer back, so it's time for me to get ready for "the Grand Canyon" (said in showman-voice).  

No comments:

Post a Comment