Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's I don't care Thursday!

Just found out that I will have arrived in Los Angeles in time for the Renegade Craft Fair on July 11 and 12. That's got me almost more excited than the actual move itself. Almost. The site alone makes me want to be there both days, all day. I'm not a creep.

So, The Big Move. Things are shaping up quite nicely. I'm narrowing down options for movers, trying to find the cheapest one (not that easy, let me tell you), Erica has her plane ticket to fly down here (the 26th!! yay!!), I'm mentally packing and throwing out things, I gave notice to where I work, I'm comparing routes on how to get there, the list goes on. Right now I can't think about my time in Birmingham running out. I'm not quite there yet. Toooo sad. It's going to be a crazy month on 8th Avenue.

Side note, I did some research and found out what these little gems are called. Craspedia, aka Billy Buttons. I've seen them all over (Urban Standard, magazines, what have you) and never knew what they were called. Hence, the search. I googled, "cute yellow ball flowers." Getcha some.


2 comments:

  1. i want some of those flowers. do they only come in yellow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so down to go to this craft fair in LA. maybe not both days, but we'll for sure go! haha. as long as we get to go to the farmer's market on sundays for our produce :)

    ReplyDelete