Monday, June 22, 2009

Back to work

So I got to work this morning and sat down to this, set as my background. Oh the surprises that await after being gone for a week.


The Big Move. Packed up some more stuff yesterday. I took things off the walls and started consolidating. Now there are just huge piles of stuff everywhere that I will still have to live with for a week or so. I've come across a lot of stuff that I end up just throwing away because I have forgotten whatever sentimentality it holds. Toooo bad. Today I will hopefully confirm with the moving company and I will be put on their schedule. Ahhhh it's coming up so fast. It's getting harder to think about leaving everyone in a week or so. Anyway, good news, Erica is sending 12+ boxes, so at least I won't feel too ridiculous with all the stuff/junk I have. I should figure out just how cold it gets in LA... Anyone want to buy a spool table? Haha. No really, do you want it?

No comments:

Post a Comment