Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Who knew it would take an 8'x9' storage space to barely hold all of my stuff. A sofa, dining table, 2 benches, 2 bookshelves, mattress, box spring, 2 chairs, a dresser, 3 side tables, a couple mirrors, and many many bins and boxes. Where did I get all this stuff?! I feel so ridiculous with all of it. Thank goodness Alicia is here to help me. And thank goodness Der-How has been here to fit everything together. Yesterday he said to me, "You weren't very good at tetris when you were younger, were you?" Ummm, no.

Der leaves today. Sad face. Then Alicia and I will leave someday next week, the 22nd at the latest. Then we will make our way up to Portland to see Chris and Raena and baby Timothy and my parents! Yayyyyyy. I'm excited! I'm also hoping we get to eat chowder.

I'm so tired of moving every year. I think the feeling people get of being ready to settle down is 90% being fed up dealing with packing up boxes and storage units and Uhauls and coordinating work and a move out schedule. Also, leaving friends "behind" is no fun.

Anddddd we're ready to go do errands. Cross your fingers I don't pop another blood vessel today.

No comments:

Post a Comment