Friday, September 4, 2009

Stalker-like tendencies

Okay, so. I have a confession. Erica and I were at Whole Foods the other day and I thought I saw John Krasinski order a coffee. I may or may not have stalker-followed him around for a second. Turns out that he was just a tall, scruffed up young guy wearing a baseball hat and sunglasses. Of course wearing sunglasses indoors is a sure sign that you are worthy of stalking. Great. I'm a creeper.

Does anyone else find it weird that Al showed up when I googled "John Krasinski"?


Well the birds aren't chirping outside my window tonight. But, they did send a replacement--in the form of a cricket. That sounds like he is perched right outside my window. I love nature...

Today was productive. I switched over car insurance, got renter's insurance, made friends with my State Farm peeps, passed the smog check, made friends with Heros at the car place where I was told that I must be Japanese because I was polite, got things rolling with getting my car registered in California, and discovered that I love Clif bars. Chocolate chip peanut crunch. Don't worry, I was able to make my daily trip to Trader Joe's. This time to see if they found our mailbox key--they didn't.

Tomorrow: getting cable in Erica and I's bedrooms. Schveet.

2 comments:

  1. we still need to ask lucy if we can paint over her beautiful stencil work in the bathroom. and also cover the dripping marks.

    steve-o. john krasinski. who's next??? but i guess john doesn't count because well, it wasn't actually him. maybe we'll run into shia and his hippy mom next. although i think he's in NYC right now. whatevskies. it can happen.

    as far as the birds go, pretty soon they're going to build a nest in the garage. i mean they did follow you to the farmer's market...

    and btw, how is it that you took a nap, but i can't sleep either?! and no, i do not think it's weird that Al showed up when you googled john krasinski. it's perfectly logical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you hear birds chirping and not roosters crowing at ungodly hours of the morning :) I'm glad that you have an obsession with Trader Joe's...you can take mine over, since there isn't one here!

    ReplyDelete