Monday, July 13, 2009

Late night chips and salsa

What a pretty picture. Party dress and fairy lights. Fancy.


I love watching Bones. I am not ashamed. I also love eating chips and salsa. The hotter the better.

Tomorrow morning Erica and I have an appointment to look at a townhouse in Laguna Hills. I'm hoping it will be one of those Hallelujah chorus moments where the sun shines down and we just "know" that it's the one. I've been waiting for one of those for a while. Sidenote, I was able to have a nice video chat with Dana tonight--it had been forever since I saw her. :( Well, more like a week. I wish I could just travel and explore...and somehow make a living...and somehow do graphic design...and somehow be with my friends but be by myself at the same time. If anyone knows how I can do this, let me know. Bahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment