Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Reading in the gah-den

I happened to have some free time this afternoon (hah, imagine that), so I went outside and read for a while. Okay okay, it's the Da Vinci Code. I needed something to read and it was my only option.


Ummm, rainier cherries are the best.

Found out for sure that my sister, Alicia, is visiting next week on her way back home from North Carolina. AHHHH I'm so excited! Speaking of sisters, Raena deserves a little shout out--she finally found my blog.

It's weird to think that I am now part of the "20-somethings" whirlwind, when everything seems to be happening at once. A good friend from college is getting married on Sunday, I moved coasts, my cousin moved to Hawaii to teach after graduating in June, Alicia is starting her own interior design company, Dana is now an official part of Cayenne Creative and has a salary, Julie just got engaged to the guy she's been dating for 5 years, another good friend just bought a house--the transition to adulthood is going on before my eyes. I just need to get a grip. Time to stop freaking out every time something happens. And time to stop thinking that we are all too young. Hello, new mindset. Welcome. It's going to be a rocky ride.

2 comments:

  1. um, still no flea attacks?!?! how is this possible?? YOU WERE IN THE YARD. life hates me.

    yay for sister time! will alicia still be there when i get back??

    i bought some ranier cherries yesterday from safeway. YUM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, I still don't feel like an adult :)

    ReplyDelete